Congress passed the Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors (CHIPS) Act last week with bipartisan support.
- ***WATCH*** President Biden sign the CHIPS Act of 2022.
- 8/9/22 Biden to sign China competition bill to boost U.S. chipmakers (CNBC)
- 8/8/22 Nearly $53 Billion in Federal Funding Could Revive the U.S. Computer Chip Industry (Scientific American)
- 8/3/22 Samsung and SK Hynix rethink China exposure following US chips act (Financial Times)
- 8/1/22 US chipmakers ready for windfall tax credits in August (Int. Tax Review)
- 7/29/22 CHIPS bill advances to Biden's desk — Here's what's in the soon-to-be law (Yahoo News)